High Accuracy Without Changeovers
The FLEX is a two-sided gull-wing lead forming system with automatic standoff control. Simple changeover of die members, combined with accurate, repeatable changes in tip-to-tip length, can vary all the critical dimensions of most SMT footprints on various ceramic packages.
- Fancort’s dynamic solder pot/s with controls of heated Nitrogen.
- Fancort preheater with thermocouple and controls.
- Universal Robot for accurate placement into form and trim, tinning, etc.
- Sturdy Enclosure with Light curtains, built to meet the customer requirements.
- Docking stations for your matrix trays.
- Optional Inspection for Bridging or dimensional compliancy.
- Lead forming to Mil-STD-883K and IPC J-STD-001E-2010/April 2010.
- Lead tinning is per IPC J-STD for soldering J-STD-001F module #3 and J-STD-001FS #6, Space Addendum.
- Fancort is IPC J-STD-001ES CERTIFIED for tinning Space Grade flat packs and quad packs as of 18-November-2013
- Automatic standoff control (B) to +/− .002” when used with the Fancort floating anvil press.
Continue reading: https://fancort.com/pages/lead-forming-equipment-tinning-workcell
Lead Forming Services
We are the industry leader in component lead preparation
services for the Semiconductor & Aerospace industries.
Learn More: https://fancort.com/pages/lead-forming-services
Lead Forming Equipment
World’s leader in Aerospace, Mil-Spec, and Semiconductor lead forming Equipment and Services for ceramic and metal-cased ICs for SMT and custom through-hole applications. We offer prototype to production equipment specializing in processing high-reliability devices to exacting tolerances.